Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Suspect_Besessen
Administrators nickname
Anderson_Fade
Date
Apr 12, 2024
Time
18:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va5PkgMubaY

Suspect exe

xxxxxxx
Player
Hello Dear Admins,

You can see on my POV. I got demands from lspd after that we started gun fight with lspd. Anderson Fade was watching us. One tow trunk passed us when we were gun fighting and i shooted tow trunk because i thought tow truck was pushing to me thats why i shoot him because there is gun fight going on and it's not sense to leave their officers here. We didn't break any rules. We had ic issue for shoot them and we were in rp.

after i got warning for rdm. I asked Jessica and she said you can shoot them

This is my proof;

Best regards,

Anderson Fade

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Hello

All what I see is a tow officer getting out of hq minding his own business and even passing to the right lane of the road . But you decided that he's gonna fight and even after u shot him you did not even look back as you knew he is not here to fight.

You r basically turning the road infront of lspd into ghetto just shooting everyone passing by.

Additionally to that. Mass provoking to multiple lspd units. MG with peren using third party app

Suspect exe

xxxxxxx
Player
First of all you are right im doing MG, im not saying anything about MG but im not turning the road infront of LSPD into ghetto. You were old leader of SAHP and you know all rules in legal org. Leos can shoot all gang members when leos give demand for one gang member. Why can't i shoot. I already got demand and 262303 started gun fight because he was shooting with stun gun. You can see him. 101237 id is saying need backup in front of hq after I killed 262303 id. You can hear him and Jessica is saying He should have the radio on and be aware not to drive through a situation where demands are given. If tow trunk driver's radio is not turned on, its not my issue. I was trying to protect myself because i dont want to get arrested in game. I said why you gave me warning we had ic issue they were shooting us also and you just said complain on forums. I sended proof, you said fill a complaint. I opened forum and you are saying MG, You r basically turning the road infront of lspd into ghetto just shooting everyone passing by. Additionally to that. Mass provoking to multiple lspd units. MG with peren using third party app. You have friend, he is name is mohamed titan. Your friend is mine friend too also. I talked him because i tried to talk to you before open the forum. You didnt help me. What do you want from me ? Are you using admin power to give me a warning?

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
admin answer was given above

Suspect exe

xxxxxxx
Player
which admin answer was given above can you explain more ? because anderson doesnt know rules enough and im getting warning for RDM. Im asking Jessica Odds and she is saying you can shoot. Where did i do wrong ? It doesnt matter im getting warning, im not saying anything when i get the right punishment already. I'm just looking for justice. Nothing more. You are defending the admins well. Do i need to be an admin for you to protect me. I will say again, my problem is not the warning, my problem is some admins give the wrong punishment. As i said, im just looking for justice.

Best Regards,

Anderson Fade

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
You will get punishment for MG, provoking , admin disrespect

Andrewmate

Player
Player
You will get punishment for MG, provoking , admin disrespect
I don't actually see any disrespect here to admins at all yes the guy is high rate but no disrespect here on this post .... There should be no punishment for admin disrespect

Top Bottom