Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Afr
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
Apr 11, 2024
Time
5:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xOIJrjUWUfE?si=odaMZ_0m3TBM2X5d

Devil Afr

Player
Player
I want to know where my mistake was. I follow the rules and I love this game and its laws. However, you would have filed a case against two people who do not respect the rules. He punished me and I do not know why. I hope that my case will be looked into again. I will respect the response. Thank you for being

Devil Afr

Player
Player
مرحبًا، لقد تلقيت تحذيرًا ولم يتبق منه سوى يومين. لقد تمت معاقبتي بتحكيم خاطئ والآن لدي اثنين. وبعد أن فتحت قضية تم إزالة الإنذار الثاني، لكن الإنذار الأول تم تجديده وأصبح سبعة أيام، وكان يجب أن ينتهي قبل يومين.
أتمنى أن يتم النظر في قضيتي في أسرع وقت ممكن، لأن الخطأ لم يكن خطأي، بل خطأ المسؤول، وسأحترم قراركم، وأشكركم على ذلك.

Devil Afr

Player
Player
warn removed
Hello, I had a warning and it had two days remaining. I was punished with a wrong arbitration and now I have two. After I opened a case, the second warning was removed, but the first warning was renewed and became seven days, and it should have ended two days ago.
I hope that my case will be considered as soon as possible, because the mistake was not my fault, but rather the fault of the official, and I will respect your decision, and thank you for that.

Devil Afr

Player
Player
مرحبًا، لقد تلقيت تحذيرًا ولم يتبق منه سوى يومين. لقد تمت معاقبتي بتحكيم خاطئ والآن لدي اثنين. وبعد أن فتحت قضية تم إزالة الإنذار الثاني، لكن الإنذار الأول تم تجديده وأصبح سبعة أيام، وكان يجب أن ينتهي قبل يومين.
أتمنى أن يتم النظر في قضيتي في أسرع وقت ممكن، لأن الخطأ لم يكن خطأي، بل خطأ المسؤول، وسأحترم قراركم، وأشكركم على ذلك.
I apologize for writing in a different language, as I have a problem with my computer

Top Bottom