Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_Black

EX DEPUTY OF BALLAS EN3
Player
1. Your name : Rowaid Firas
2. your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT+1
4. Average online per day : 8-12 hour per day
5. Your Discord : rowaid20
6. Your Nickname : Agent Black
7. Your ID : 74070, ex 42048

Additional information

1. Leader of Los santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I want to be a leader because I think I have the potential to lead vagos to grate heights at the start of my life in city I have always had a special place in my heart because it was the first gang that I joined and I made many of my friends over their as the leader of this organization I will shape it to be in glory and make my leadership a legendary term for all people of Los Santos

-. When I joined this organization I thought I would get some toxicity and people will be rude to me but after 1 day in the organization my prospective about this organization changed and I knew that this a home and these people will be with me in future to help me

-.And becoming the leader of vagos I will have the power to takeover the hole city In my hand and shape it to my power and take part in gang events like store robbery, FZ raid , store robbery , gun store robbery and all other criminal active

-.I will make a group of Individual who exceed in shooting and have great intelligence and this team will be controlled by one of my deputy who will be training this group to reach it's maximum potential to exceed any gang attack.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-. Encourage members to engage in gang activities, both in and out of character. This can help build rapport, trust, and camaraderie among the members, leading to more engaging and authentic roleplay experiences

And I will ensure that all members of our Vagos should have knowledge about the rules and have respect to the high command of vagos and I will keep 1 members at the HQ for inviting members training him and explaining everything

-. i will lead or supervise the negotiations as i think we need more rp in the negotiations while dealing with Leo's sometimes it comes to our fault and we unintentionally does fail rp or ruins the rp sometimes people starts shooting because of a misunderstanding which will be solved by us and we will try to make the best rp possible in the negotiations.

Ranking system

1.Suspended
2.Hustler

3.Gangsta
4. Shooter
Clapper
Enforcer
7.graffiti Team
Turfer
Executive
Monster
11.Event Leader
12.Under Deputy

Deputy Leader
Leader

Best Regards
Agent Black

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom