Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ustaad_Rocky
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Oct 22, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PHPNWyQ

Ustaad Rocky

EX- EMS CHIEF
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I hope your fine,

From today Exactly 2 years Ago I joined the Project and I spent lots of Quality Roleplay time in the Project in Gangs/ Orgs and Family, And I also got and Opportunity to became a leader for EMS and serve the Citizens of EN1 I was almost about to complete my 2 terms as a leader but 8 days before completion I made a big mistake and I was permanently blocked by you
I clearly accept the mistake and It was my first mistake as a Leader in rest of term I had handled thing very well.

I Have tried to apologize many times in your Discord DMs but I have not got any response, I know you got very angry due to the thing which I did , its obvious that anyone will get angry and do same thing what you did. After seeing that video. I have Harmed your Sentiments and you used your Name In Wrong Way Please Please Forgive Me for one last time.

I Have Respected Each And Every Admin of the Sever Whoever I have spoken with including You

That's why I know that the chance of getting this Appeal accepted Is near to impossible but still I Apologize you again and Request you to give me Last Chance

I am ready to agree all your Conditions I just want to play in Server EN1 again I want nothing other than that. I have already served the punishment for more than 600+ days please look into my Appeal and please Allow to me to play in server again by giving a last chance. I assure you that It will never ever happen again.
Apologies once again for what I did

Regards
-Ustaad Rocky | 144937

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom