Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
uchash kumar
Administrators nickname
Lebron pluxury
Date
Apr 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/NfXKogn

Uchash Kumar 21

Player
Player
Hey Lebron Sir firstly I am not trying to evade forum ban my forum was blacklisted so there was no way I can apply. I was recently blacklisted from EN2 for General Rule 1.6 I never knew this rule existed if I knew I wont do that this is my first ban and so I think I can get a second chance. I am playing in this project for more than 2years in different servers and EN2 Is my all time favourite I made many friends in this server and I am missing playing En2 So please give me a chance and unban me for the first and last time Best regards Uchash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom