Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Swag royall
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movva
Date
Apr 13, 2024
Time
00;00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/pWfWMMH

Swag Royal

Player
Player
Respected Seniors, Bobby or Floki or Adham,
1) I got banned for not recording Overlays. But the thing is, I always use NVIDIA Geforce for Overlays recording.
2) At the time, all our family members deafened and using only family radio in game and also this is my first time
3) I got this punishment, not following Gen 6.17 as it is clearly mentioned punishment period is 30 days,
4) But he imposed 60 days punishment instead of 30 days. You can clearly see wrong punishment imposed on me.
NOTE: If you still have a doubt on me, I am ready for PC-CHECK also whether I am recording with NVIDIA Geforce or not for overlay recordings
Thank you!

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom