Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Westt
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jan 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1J2fYAV

smokin

SORRY GRP
Player
I started playing this server 1.5-1.6 years ago and roleplayed in server a lot, as soon as I was initiating my character it was getting interesting in roleplaying in the server. I was playing the server on regular basis for 8-10 hours just because i enjoyed the server in the initial stages 1.5-1.3 Years ago I just saw a video of a youtuber and downloaded grand rp server and started roleplaying in the server i was not even in the discord of grand rp i didn't even knew what are rules at that time i was just a newbie which doesn't got any assistance at that time and because of this i did 1 mistake 1.4 years ago for which i was banned 4 months ago I didn't even knew what was rules at that time but in that 1 year gap i have roleplayed in the server a lot i have made a bunch of friends started my own unofficial organization learned rules , learned more about the server i played the server for 1.6 years but because of my mistake that was done 1.4 years ago i got banned permanently 4 months ago which i didn't did intentionally it was just a mistake done by a newbie which was new in the server i gave my 100% to the server but i got banned because I didn't knew the rules in my starting phase of my journey its been 1.4 Years since i have done my mistake i really love the server and i really love the staff of the server which helped me learning rules and letting me know more about the server. I am ready for everything but money wipe/account wipe anything but just i want to be back on the server and continue my RP. Please I request/beg you sir i really want to come back in the server i have never used cheats or anything which is not allowed in the server except this which was totally unintentional i request you to please bear me this was my first and last mistake i will make. its almost 100 days sir 😢.

Tyson kid

from indian hydrabad
Player
I started playing this server 1.5-1.6 years ago and roleplayed in server a lot, as soon as I was initiating my character it was getting interesting in roleplaying in the server. I was playing the server on regular basis for 8-10 hours just because i enjoyed the server in the initial stages 1.5-1.3 Years ago I just saw a video of a youtuber and downloaded grand rp server and started roleplaying in the server i was not even in the discord of grand rp i didn't even knew what are rules at that time i was just a newbie which doesn't got any assistance at that time and because of this i did 1 mistake 1.4 years ago for which i was banned 4 months ago I didn't even knew what was rules at that time but in that 1 year gap i have roleplayed in the server a lot i have made a bunch of friends started my own unofficial organization learned rules , learned more about the server i played the server for 1.6 years but because of my mistake that was done 1.4 years ago i got banned permanently 4 months ago which i didn't did intentionally it was just a mistake done by a newbie which was new in the server i gave my 100% to the server but i got banned because I didn't knew the rules in my starting phase of my journey its been 1.4 Years since i have done my mistake i really love the server and i really love the staff of the server which helped me learning rules and letting me know more about the server. I am ready for everything but money wipe/account wipe anything but just i want to be back on the server and continue my RP. Please I request/beg you sir i really want to come back in the server i have never used cheats or anything which is not allowed in the server except this which was totally unintentional i request you to please bear me this was my first and last mistake i will make. its almost 100 days sir 😢.
why u decieve admin now u making fourm again and again mazhor give u replied u are rejected 😂✌🏻

smokin

SORRY GRP
Player
i have given my 100% time to the server and i still want to play on the server it was my mistake which i did a long time ago i know its not acceptable but still i want to play on the server again like i used to do 5 months ago i am sorry i will never repeat my 1.5 years mistake please wipe money or anything i just want to be back on the worlds best rp server

Tyson kid

from indian hydrabad
Player
i have given my 100% time to the server and i still want to play on the server it was my mistake which i did a long time ago i know its not acceptable but still i want to play on the server again like i used to do 5 months ago i am sorry i will never repeat my 1.5 years mistake please wipe money or anything i just want to be back on the worlds best rp server
this person doing ban evading mazhor sir 265474 his id in en 1 he is still playing

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
and thats not the full list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom