Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Catier

Player
Player
1. James
2. 18
3. BST
4. 5 hours and 5+ on weekends
5. JML#0999
6. Jay Yip
7. 8283

1. Leader of Vagos

2. I want to be leader of Vagos because it was my second gang at the beginning of the city and i was a vice and captain of turfs for them. So it would be good to be lead Vagos and be apart of them once again as it was the best gang i have been in inside the city and I have been in every gang org and some of the legal orgs with high ranks also so i know how both sides work.

Additionally, I like the unique HQ it has as it is away from the main ghetto and the other gangs and has it's own ghetto area to own and maintain the sprays in that area. Also I have been in the city from the 2nd month and think i can implement my knowledge and experience from the server and in particular gangs throughout the months to create a good. long-lasting and powerful gang.

Finally, I would definitely make it a priority to have a active gang as some gangs as of late have really low activity in the ghetto, clandestine, battleships and robberies etc. Also I would like my members to participate in turfs and try their best as some gangs don't even bother defending their turf or attacking others.

3. My advices for improving roleplay in an organisation would be first in recruitment as if u recruit anybody and everybody it would just lead to no roleplay and just a quick disband so I would implement a roleplay quiz so I have good role-players in the organisation. Also I have played on multiple rp servers so my understanding and level of rp i would like to think is quite high and at a good level. I have been in a gang long enough to know it's all just not about shooting in the ghetto but also creating fun scenarios with LEO's or other gangs as this makes the city fun and sets it aside from just constant pvp.

Tommy Santos

𝕿𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖞
Player
1. James
2. 18
3. BST
4. 5 hours and 5+ on weekends
5. JML#0999
6. Jay Yip
7. 8283

1. Leader of Vagos

2. I want to be leader of Vagos because it was my second gang at the beginning of the city and i was a vice and captain of turfs for them. So it would be good to be lead Vagos and be apart of them once again as it was the best gang i have been in inside the city and I have been in every gang org and some of the legal orgs with high ranks also so i know how both sides work.

Additionally, I like the unique HQ it has as it is away from the main ghetto and the other gangs and has it's own ghetto area to own and maintain the sprays in that area. Also I have been in the city from the 2nd month and think i can implement my knowledge and experience from the server and in particular gangs throughout the months to create a good. long-lasting and powerful gang.

Finally, I would definitely make it a priority to have a active gang as some gangs as of late have really low activity in the ghetto, clandestine, battleships and robberies etc. Also I would like my members to participate in turfs and try their best as some gangs don't even bother defending their turf or attacking others.

3. My advices for improving roleplay in an organisation would be first in recruitment as if u recruit anybody and everybody it would just lead to no roleplay and just a quick disband so I would implement a roleplay quiz so I have good role-players in the organisation. Also I have played on multiple rp servers so my understanding and level of rp i would like to think is quite high and at a good level. I have been in a gang long enough to know it's all just not about shooting in the ghetto but also creating fun scenarios with LEO's or other gangs as this makes the city fun and sets it aside from just constant pvp.
nice one bro

Truth maker

👥 Let's show everyone the truth 👥
Player
Greetings to the most Racist person in the history of the GrandRP

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
he know very good rp. He got true leadership qualities indeed. I strongly support jay yip.Worked with him during FIB, He is is very good person.
Lot of + plus jay yip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom