Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Badnaam Shikari
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/mnGr4is

Badnaam captain

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Server Admin,

I am writing to offer my sincerest apologies for the unfortunate incident that occurred at General Base 1.9. I understand that my actions have caused inconvenience and disruption to the server community, and I take full responsibility for my mistake.

Specifically, I regret not adhering to the market price guidelines when purchasing 2 LV pants at a price of 19m. In hindsight, I realize that my decision was misguided, and I acknowledge that it was not in line with the server's regulations. I was drawn to what seemed like a good and inexpensive deal at the time, and I failed to consider the broader implications of my actions.

Furthermore, I am deeply sorry for any confusion or frustration caused by my lack of involvement in property transactions on the server. I understand that participation in the server's economy is essential for its functioning, and I regret not contributing in this regard.

Please know that I am genuinely remorseful for my behavior, and I assure you that it was never my intention to disrupt the server or violate its rules. I recognize the importance of respecting the established norms and guidelines within the community, and I am committed to upholding them in the future.

I humbly request your forgiveness and understanding. I assure you that I will be more vigilant and mindful of the server's rules and regulations going forward. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I hope to regain your trust and the trust of the server community.

Sincerely,
[Badnaam Shikari]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom