Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Roro_Hellsing
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2022
Time of violation
21:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rdyajrKSMPI

joker98

Player
Player
since 3 weeks ago They doing that and no one punished them for it so they will keep doing it they doing that in the turf as well
so if its allowed so next time call my family to help u

ScottBoloo

𝘉𝘰𝘭𝘰
Player
since 3 weeks ago They doing that and no one punished them for it so they will keep doing it they doing that in the turf as well
stop crying wtf

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player
Good afternoon Mr Cap.
How are we sharing? He and a few of the Block 6 boys were in Yakuza for a couple of weeks ??

Big Murda

Player
Player
As you can see 131 he was in block 6 family and when we raiding yakuza family he is in yakuza and i need you please to check the logs
Listen bro, I will join what family i want whenever i want. Aint no rule against it so ima do what the fuck i wanna do. And to ble clear i joined yakuza during LOC 30 minutes before the raid even took place. This report is straight up retarded.

Jamie Dinero

Player
Player
This is the secound pov here he is in block 6
Bro lmao, I went to yakuza for one night and then went back to block 6. There is no rule against family hopping as long as its not done specificly just to do events. Thats not the case tho. I went to yakuza to play with them for the day because the people in block 6 was not gonna activly play that day. The day after i joined back to block 6 and played there where i usually play. Stop crying and play the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom