Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Rico flow
Administrators nickname
Zeke Landon
Date
Oct 29, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ntHN96Y

Zite223

Player
Player
Hello mazhor I am appealing this banned since I was falsely accused of using cheats, I’ve been playing grand RP en1 for a while, and knew the rules and knew if I ever used cheats or anything to my advantage to make the game unfair, and make other people not enjoy the game i would be permanently banned but that’s not the case if I did ever use anything like that, I would accept my banned and not appeal it but I’ve been falsely accused a player found a montage I made a while back and reported it for bigger hit box there was no cheats in that montage and it is still up to this day after the report got accepted without a PC check then james pluxury told me to dm notix while I was being pc check notix noticed that I had some gun packs and redux deleted. I did deleted them because I wasn’t using them and just to save some storage but they were deleted a while back when this situation never happened but I still offered to download them back he said no, and that Woody would make the final decision I dm Woody and got no response after that I went into the DM of the admin that banned me to figure out where he thought I was cheating in the montage. I asked if he could rewatch it and just let me know. He said he couldn’t find the part where he thought I was cheating. And then he said I cut the montage and cut clips out of it that is not true since I lost the account for the montage when I posted it and I have proof that I didn’t cut the montage at all if you would like me to provide proof please let me know thank you mazhor for reading my appeal I hope for a positive response and to rejoin the best RP server

Top Bottom