Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved bug abusing in bunker events id 786 | id 32861

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
james franko
Suspect ID
786 | 32861
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2021
Time of violation
12:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/P9TC_hoUYWI

arnav arora

Player
Player
in the first clip you ll see id 786 just killing people by hiting them one time right before the event even starts so he would win it. there is a bug in which when u enter the event you are sometimes standing so you just have to press f to sit but people are abusing this bug to not sit on them but kill everybody else by just punching them. this isnt even the first time i have more clips of people doing that but thought it was a glitch so didnt report.

in the second clip you can even clearly see that i knew from the start he ll do this shit and u can see he's not even trying to sit on his bike rather walking away from it to abuse the bug of standing in a racing event. i even gave him warning 2 times to leave if he's glitched as he's trying to just the money by saying the races are bugged.even i wasnt on my bike and pressed f to sit on it before the event began. id:32861

this is the clip where i asked him 3 times to leave but u can see he"s standing on a pole just bcs he knows its a bug and we cant hit him that way

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom