Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved NG RDM in general hunting place (without demand). ID: Multiple IDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mythic Austin
Suspect ID
83191, 29366, 89234
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2022
Time of violation
17:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTebBaaV89w

Mythic

Player
Player
I know that the first thread was rejected because of the insufficient evidence of my innocence and they thought I was a threat to NG!! But this one I found another POV that shows clearly that I was on my way collecting scrap metal and I'm no threat to NG they just want to do their combat trainings on normal citizens and they think I was chasing them!! It's the only way around the rivers and I can't pass except from this way but it happened and NG was in front of me IDC if they were so scared of a Bugatti but I lost all the animals and scrap metal in this area because of this kill!! And the first POV shows clearly that there is an animal in the area which means I didn't go there for NG units I went there to hunt the dog!!! So please take a look at this fairly and consider yourself in my spot cause it is so annoying!!

and the fact of what they called chasing them..

Mythic

Player
Player
Please provide POV of me attacking any of your units with showing my ID!! Because I'm pretty sure I never attacked NG before!! They are the ones acting like terrorists!! And the SUV guy IDK who that is IDC what he was doing (Most probably he wasn't shooting NG units as you say he was killing the animal and going away you can see this clearly) but I know myself and I know I never attacked anyone and I want justice here!!!

Mythic

Player
Player
If this area for NG they wouldn't have put animals and scrap there!! This area is a public area for every collector and you can see clearly I'm doing my job!!!! And you have no POV against me!! So let's skip talking and go to facts directly!!

Ninja Men

Run before i get you!
Player
look i posted you Economic area of Fort Zancudo. In this area we can train... i dont care if is able to hunt animals and this things... you need to report it to creators of server who puted animal spawners there. I know just that i have permission to train there!!
Anyway i dont know why are you cutting video... if u have pov post video from start and finish and then we will se how you came back 3 times, baited us, started shooted us... But anyway nevermind about your pov because i know you will not put clip when you did shit... i think normal civil person will not go in irl to Soldier and bait them and troll them... then the next one question.. why you driving into forest with bugatti.. this is powergaming, this car is not for offroad.

Mythic

Player
Player
You claim I came there like 3 times and you even said I did shoot you, Simply get POV of that!! Okay? We said let's skip talking and find evidence! Second thing I'm not here to talk about the creators or spawners!! I'm here to talk about you doing RDM if you know what it means! And lastly if you are so mad of my Non-RP Driving (I said I have custom tires for that and I don't do it all the time). But I'm willing to take the punishment if NG will get punished for RDM as well!

Mythic

Player
Player
You cannot accuse me without proof!! So please don't be mad or talk in a toxic way!! Even if rivers are area for NG training I believe it's not even a yellow zone so you give demands that I should leave or something but you never gave demands so please just accept the fact you fucked up and don't take it on your nerves!! And if I attacked you and you have proof why didn't you arrest me for attempted murder of LEO?? Because you had no proof of that and I never attacked you!! You just left me there until I died!

Last edited:

Ash Williams

Player
Player
Ninja Men. Do not speak on forums since you are not a higher up. I do not want to see you post on this thread again. Let me handle this with Mythic and Gods properly. You are escalating things and making it worse.

Mythic

Player
Player

NG Report on the Situation.
On your Clip#4 you said Bugatti chases us as we flee!! While actually it was my first time encountering NG and in my POV it shows I wasn't chasing you I was collecting scrap near the river and it happened you were in front of me!! And BTW your document has some of mistakes so please revise it!!

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Requesting entire POV of ID 120098 of when they initially passed through the road where NG was training​

Mythic

Player
Player
I think this clears everything I only encountered NG twice and I was never a threat! So please give me my rights. Thank you!

Last edited:

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Please provide pov of before taking the scrap metal (when you passed through the gun fight seen in their pov)

Plus any off topic will lead to forum account ban

Mythic

Player
Player
This is all I got of POV. If they have any proof of my threatening please ask them to provide it as well! But for me that's all.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to accept this report,
ID 109374 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 29366 will also receive punishment for RDM
ID 120098 will receive a punishment for nonrp driving (going too fast on the mountain and getting air time, going on the mountain will not be considered non rp because you are hunting)
No demands were given, the player was not a threat to any of you guys at all, he didn't point a gun, say or do anything towards you guys other than just come to see whats going on, repair his car and take a look at your car, which can happen IRL and someone wouldn't shoot me. It is understood that you guys were being shot at before this but there is no proof that the Bugatti was also involved, hence this is pure RDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom