Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafi101

Rafi
Player
Information :

1: Your name IRL: Rifat Bin Hamid Rafi
2: Your age (OOC): 18
3:Time zone + country: Time zone : GMT 6:00 + Country : Bangladesh
4: Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 20:00 {including small brakes}
5: Average online per day(hours): (1to 6) hours
6: Your Discord ID: rifat_rafi
7: Your characters' name (IC): Rifat Pluxury
8: Your in game ID: 42826
9: Your in game level: 5 (reason I was in city 2 for some Server issue I take decision to join En3 to have fun. Just give me a chance. )
10: Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Bangla
11: What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State (have much past exp in legal org)

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Ans:
I have been playing this roleplay for a very long time and after playing for a long time I've got a lot of experience which has today made me to apply for Admin.As an Admin I would make Roleplay experience fun and fair for everyone.My ultimate wish is to contribute to a server that stands out for its excellent roleplaying standards and a welcoming atmosphere. Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.
I was in EN2 and also in EN3
I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer,NG officer , and SAHP officer for the last 2-4 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like
Ex ACP ,
Ex chief of HR and
Deputy [SAHP], Ex chief of Staff [LSPD],
DHOD of Department [ LSPD]
,Ex USSS operation Lead [GOV USSS] and Ex
NG Colonel.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans:
1. Easily Trust anyone.
2.Think a lot before making any decision

3. What are your weaknesses?
Ans: nothing
4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Ans: Great Communication Skills.Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations. I can easily and quickly learn anything.I know how to lead a situation and find a good solution.I know how to politely communicate with everyone
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Ans: never
7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Ans: I have much exp in City . if you just give a chance. I will never brakes your trust.

Best Regards

Rifat pluxury

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
You received an answer before
Further spamming will result in forum punishment​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom