Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Brian Oconnerr
Administrators nickname
Aarush_Gloyal
Date
Oct 14, 1920
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/DYNKq9E

KevinSetzNL

Player
Player
Good morning, I wanted to log into my account again this morning, but I received a message that I have been banned? There is no further reason, just: Pending perma by lucifer.

I wonder why I was banned, as far as I know I haven't done anything wrong. I would like to receive an answer so that we can solve this together =)

Sincerely,
Brian Oconnerr

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Account is perm banned for general rules 6.3

KevinSetzNL

Player
Player
Thank you Alex Odd, I have read the rule and it is about forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organization for personal purposes.

I think I'm being framed... Omg

I haven't been with the SAHP very long and last week on Thursday I asked someone how it was easier to make money. The person told me that selling insurance made good money. But at that time it was very busy there. So I asked are there any other ways. He said yes, of course, then you have to fill the cars with ammo for when there is an event... So I asked should I also keep logs of that? No, he said, just throw 1 stack in everything, they can see that you do that and you get paid yourself... Yes... paid in a perma ban >.<
Omg how stupid and I am deeply ashamed of this. So I don't have a POV or anything like that because, according to them, it wasn't necessary... I was already checking the email to see if I recognized his name, but I didn't dare say anything about it.

I think I walked back and forth with ammo to the cars about 20 times in 2 days... So that's quite a lot of ammo, I can solve this myself to either give money to the organization or buy ammo back. ? so that I can access my account again? I feel so bad about this now... If I had kept it myself, I would really understand this! but I filled the cars with it from the SAHP

I hope we can solve it.
I feel so stupid about this :(

I would like to see a response or if we can possibly get together on Discord.

My apologies for this, but it's also stupid of me to think about this any longer...

KevinSetzNL

Player
Player
Dear Alex Odd

Dear, it has now been more than 36 hours and unfortunately no response yet.

As I indicated earlier, someone from the SAHP told me that I had to fill the cars with ammo, which I also explained in my previous message.

I have put a lot of time/effort into my account and would therefore like to get it back and also pay for the damage to the SAHP.

I didn't know I was doing this wrong because I thought this was also part of the work of the SAHP and now I have been permanently banned by someone else and I am very sorry. And not rightly so, but I would like to solve it so that I can play with my friends again and move on.

Would you please take a look at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom