Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra Beast

4x deputy in Gang
Player
information

1. Your name IRL : Akshu
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30+
4. Average online per day : 8-13 hours
5. Your Discord : hydra yo
6. Your Nickname : Hydra Beastt
7. Your ID : 42182

Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Activity Expansion: The Vagos are known for their strong presence in the city of Los Santos, particularly in the suburban areas. As the leader of the Vagos, i will focus on expanding the gang's activity, taking over new neighborhoods, and establishing a stronger presence in the city.

- Increased Profits: The Vagos are involved in a variety of criminal activities, including store robbery, gun store robbery, and highway robberies. By becoming the leader of the gang, i will potentially increase profits by streamlining operations, eliminating competition, and negotiating better deals with other gangs and criminal organizations.

- Enhanced Reputation: As the leader of the Vagos , i will have the opportunity to enhance my reputation as a powerful and feared figure in the criminal underworld. This could lead to increased respect and influence among other gangs and criminal organizations, and could potentially open up new opportunities for alliances and partnerships.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- Set Clear Expectations: i will make that all members of my organization understand the rules and expectations for roleplaying. This can include establishing boundaries for in-character and out-of-character interactions, setting guidelines for language and behavior, and encouraging members to stay in character during roleplay scenarios.

- Encourage Creativity and Imagination: Roleplaying is all about creativity and imagination. Encourage members to think outside the box and come up with unique and interesting character concepts. Consider hosting regular creative roleplay writing or improvisation exercises to help members build their roleplaying skills.

- Provide Opportunities for Growth and Development: Encourage members to take on high commonds roles within the organization, and provide opportunities for them to learn new skills and develop their roleplay abilities. Consider hosting regular training sessions to help members improve their roleplaying techniques and build their confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom