Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Unban Appeal For Cheast | Mazhor Pluxury

Your ID
Players nickname
ali dixonnn
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Dec 15, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/JDJMGhx

ali dixon2234

Player
Player
Hi Mazhor, I'm Ali Dixon, I used cheats so I got banned from something called hitbox and I was stupid. I was banned 5 months ago today and today, 5 months later, I am opening this form. I regret using Hitbox. I've been playing on other servers without cheating for the last 2 months and I miss En1 so much. Please lift my ban dear Mazhor. I love this game very much, this game is my life. I will never repeat it again. You can delete my money if you want, but I don't have much money, the decision is up to you, dear Mazhor, I promise you that I will never use hitbox again. Please lift my ban. I love this game very much. I'm addicted to this game. Sorry again. Be careful. See you with love.

Evidence that I played without cheating
Main Acconut ID:280244

Top Bottom