Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan Vuitton.

Batman
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: ETC
3. Daily time active on the server- (6-11pm EST) (23:00-4:00 IC Time)
4. Average online per week (hours): Weekdays 4 hours, Weekend 6-8) (Total Around 30)
5. Your Discord ID: sheluvsaryan
6. Your characters' name (IC): Aryan Vuitton
7. Your in game ID (Main and twink): 159882
8. Your in game level: 32
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken:
English, Spanish, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? As Ex leader/deputy of almost every organization in GRP, i've gained tons of experience which has made me understand all the rules , and i know by using my knowledge of these rules i can help the server out by making sure the RP is professional, and helping other administrators with anything they don't know. Most of my friends are administrators and i love to hangout with them and see what they do, which is why i gained the interest of wanting to become one myself, there's a lot of things current administrators see but there's points where administrators take too long to respond or miss the situations and i wanna help the community out and be there every time and help everyone out

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial) Leader of Bloods, Deputy of Marabunta, Vagos, Ballas, Gov, SAHP

3. What are your strengths?
+ Communication - I'm really good at communicating with people and understanding what they are saying very quickly.

+Organization - I'm very good at keeping situations organized and keeping everything understandable and easy.

+ Teamwork - Im good at teamwork because I've always been apart of teams OOC and IC, and i understand how people think and react to thinks which helps me pull together a team and make them shine, and as owner of many families and leading many orgs i've always been put in a leadership role which made me really good with people and really good at handling situations

+Multitasking - Since I have a lot of leadership experience (IC and OOC) I'm used to multi-tasking and it comes to me naturally and I'm so used to it that now its just very easy.

+Experience - I have a lot of experience as an administrator in different projects and also leader of orgs in GrandRP, I had to know the rules perfectly to make sure i can run the org which helped me gain tons of experience.

+ Maturity - No matter who/what the situation is I always make sure not to be biased and to always stay mature and respectful to everyone to ensure a happier and provide a better environment for our fellow players.

+ Honesty - I am a very honest person to everyone while not even looking at who they are and I always try making sure everything is perfect and crystal clear.

4. What are your weaknesses? I show a lot of sympathy so sometimes id probably give someone a warning and tell them what rule they are breaking so they can stop before they get demorganed, because I don't wanna immediately ruin someone's experience so id probably ask them to stop first and explain to them what rule they are breaking and if they keep it up then id demorgan them ( If they are relevantly new then i try to help )

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Teamwork skills, Communication Skills (I'm able to speak many different languages, Control Of Situation skills (Descalating situations/helping if something is going wrong, etc...)

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? No

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? No

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Rejected due to insufficient recent activity. You need to be active for a few months in order to have a chance to be accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom