Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader Of Federal Bureau of Investigation| Har Hunter | ID | 1121 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Har Hunter

Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL: Harut

2. Your age: 25

3. Time zone: GMT +4:00

4. Average online per day: 6+

5. Your Discord: Reyman#9999

6. Your Nickname: Har Hunter

7. Your ID: 1121

Additional information

1. Leader of Federal Bureau of Investigation

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) I know how FIB works, and I was in the FIB as supervisor, want to check me as Leader of Federal Bureau of Investigation. Also been high command in multiple organisations, and want to bring FIB to another level. So I hope we will achieve this with teamwork and hard work because that is what pays off.

b) I have good leading skills, leading at the moment big family named Hunters, so I know how to lead with more numbers. We are also accepted to be unofficial so that is also the reason you can trust me with an organization.

c) I have lots of ideas about leading, so definitely we will not have any issue about activities, we as FIB will make a city more safety and clear from a criminal organization.

3. Your advises for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

a) As I said before, I worked as FIB and know how it is, so will try to clear mistakes, and bring it to another level for RP, I know which mistake was made before and will fix that in RP situation. I will also strike people for their mistakes to make the organization more efficient.

b) For motivating I will give bonuses to FIB employees, after all they will do their best and improve the way FIB has been and I will make sure FIB will be on top and better then better we will improve FIB together and the only way like I said is with teamwork.

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) I know how FIB works, and I was in the FIB as supervisor, want to check me as Leader of Federal Bureau of Investigation. Also been high command in multiple organisations, and want to bring FIB to another level. So I hope we will achieve this with teamwork and hard work because that is what pays off.

b) I have good leading skills, leading at the moment big family named Hunters, so I know how to lead with more numbers. We are also accepted to be unofficial so that is also the reason you can trust me with an organization.

c) I have lots of ideas about leading, so definitely we will not have any issue about activities, we as FIB will make a city more safety and clear from a criminal organization.

a) As I said before, I worked as FIB and know how it is, so will try to clear mistakes, and bring it to another level for RP, I know which mistake was made before and will fix that in RP situation. I will also strike people for their mistakes to make the organization more efficient.

b) For motivating I will give bonuses to FIB employees, after all they will do their best and improve the way FIB has been and I will make sure FIB will be on top and better then better we will improve FIB together and the only way like I said is with teamwork.
Looks good ;)

Levi Hill

Player
Player

Additional information

+1

Tom Pluxury

Player
Player

Additional information

Has leadership qualities and is capable to lead fib smoothly ++++

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
First of all, this man has a lot of experience in many organizations. And he has many good leadership skills. He knows everything (every rule, every situation, every method to do...). He spent a lot of time on this game and deserved it, he can easily handle it. This is my idea. Good luck bro.

Sergio Spanking

Life is a race so be racist !!
Player

Additional information

All the best Har !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom