Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farhaz Nexas

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: BST
3. Daily time active on the server (11:00 AM - 06:00 PM BST): (06:00-13:00 IC Time)
4. Average online per week (hours): 40 hours
5. Your Discord ID: nightridersam
6. Your characters' name (IC): Farhaz Nexas
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 321956 and 347065
8. Your ingame level: 26
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken: English, Bengali, and Hindi
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- I am more interested in the behind-the-scenes aspects of grand rp communities, such as managing player interactions, enforcing rules, and ensuring a fair, enjoyable environment for all players I would love to do this type of works and also I have the desire for impact and control like being an admin will allow me to have a significant impact on the server, including shaping its rules, events, and overall direction. This control can be appealing for me where I would love to influence the game more broadly beyond their individual character by helping them to engage more in the game and to enjoy it.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
- Bloods, Ballas, Families, Marabunta, National Guard, LSPD and FIB
3. What are your strengths?
Adaptability- I can adapt in any kind of situation and environment. Being a extrovert person it helps me a lot to connect with people.
Team Collaboration- I really love to work in team and really thrive to work in a collaborative environment.
Communation- I can communicate with people easily and get to know them by listening them very carefully
Patience- I have the patience to work with everyone and listen to everyone's opinion.
4. What are your weaknesses?
Nothing yet.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Being patience I can bring out a good bonding between everyone through communication skills and understanding them and also I can inspire and motivate others while making sure to listen to and incorporate diverse viewpoints. Because of my communicative nature, I can manage disagreements constructively and mediate effectively between different parties which is a very important skill I would love to introduce
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
NO

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You need to gain more experience in the city first.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom