Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Suspect_Besessen
Administrators nickname
Anderson_Fade
Date
Apr 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/s0ceFM5

Suspect exe

xxxxxxx
Player
Hello Dear Admins,

I hope you're well. First time i'm opening forum for curator of the project. I opened a forum from RDM on Friday. ( Rejected - RDM | Anderson Fade ). First of all we were gun fighting with LSPD. We got demand from LSPD also Anderson Fade was watching us. One tow trunk passed us when we were gun fighting and i shooted tow trunk because i thought tow truck was pushing to me thats why i shoot him because there is gun fight going on and it's not sense to leave their officers here. We didn't break any rules. After i got warning for rdm. I asked Jessica and she said you can shoot them. I wrote everything on the forum with evidence but Alex Odd said admin answer was given above and rejected. I didn't understand. Because my problem was not the warning, my problem was some admins gave the wrong punishment. My warning didnt remove and I wrote Alex Odd about justice. I didn't disrespect. I was just looking for justice and Anderson Fade gave punishment about admin disrespect. There's not much to say. As I said, i wrote everything. If you review the forum, you can see who is right. I think Anderson Fade is targeting me and i'm so bored of this situation. I deleted the video on the forum yesterday because it was rejected and Anderson Fade gave punishment after i deleted video. Look at the coincidence.

Best regards,

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
This post will be closed as new one created for Curator.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom