Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Johnathan Jameson
Administrators nickname
James PLuxury
Date
Apr 16, 2024
Time
8:23
Proofs
No proofs needed in this case

Johnathon Jameson

Player
Player
Sir,

If someone has joined my account outside of my IP address it was unknowing to me. My account was hacked last April. Your records will show my entire account be transferred to another person in the state. That was devastating enough. I setup 2FA to make my account safer and started from the bottom again. This may be the case again sadly. I have been a productive member of the state and this forum for over 2 years. Ive spent IRL money here. Im 30+ IC. Im a High ranking officer in LSPD and take role play very seriously. I dont break rules. You'll see in chat logs that I have on countless times reported cheating. Specifically Anti AFK. These resulted in Bans. Please please re consider the ban

As for 3 accounts. 104555 is myself,

125505 might be my sons who joined last year and never played. He should of closed account. Your records will show maybe an hour IC.

362725 would be my irl wife. She attempted to play but her PC is not strong enough so she quit. Also, maybe 30 min IC

Respectfully I am a good person and would never do anything intentionally to jeopardize the character of the project you have developed. Im IC every single day of the week.

Respectfully again please reconsider this Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom