Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rose Knight
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 16, 2024
Time of violation
13:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DfKP6OW5olA?si=-DF_g3v1MqLRhClP

aditya kaushik

Player
Player
Pls take action regarding this he is not following rules. He broke the rule for like 3 times we got everything in pov TAKE ACTION !!!!

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
Pls take action regarding this he is not following rules. He broke the rule for like 3 times we got everything in pov TAKE ACTION !!!!
and second time we are for raid you fam house you didn't gave demands and rdm enjoy your vacation . there is no way you abuse me when i was ded

yazandxx

Player
Player
You insulted me in the second city next to the hospital, and for the last time you came to my house, and after your death, you came back again. This violates the rules, and also your friend is doing something violating, which is leaving the server after his death to be treated. Thank you.

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
You insulted me in the second city next to the hospital, and for the last time you came to my house, and after your death, you came back again. This violates the rules, and also your friend is doing something violating, which is leaving the server after his death to be treated. Thank you.
do you have Pov submit it. and we told you we will not sell p1 for 11k we told you to leave. you came again and mass rdm we 2 there on a unscripted green zone . and its even call mercy killing .

TOM_KNIGHT

Player
Player
not selling P1 cases to you is not insulting you Dum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom