Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pasha Bhai
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/mc2sr23

Mehedi Hasan

Player
Player
I got a reply from this forum to make a new forum on "complaints against the administrator" to punish the hackers who hacked my ID.

I did not login to my account 13/04/2024 as I was busy in IRL. When I tried to login in my account Yesterday. I could not login to my account as my account got hacked.
After that I login to my twink account to checked my properties house no 703, 915 , 960 and business state object no. 13. My property was sold to others mostly the people who hacked my account and distributed the property. If you check my account you can find out who did this. I want my account recovered. I know i will not get back my stolen property but i want punishment for those people who hacked my account and stole everything from me.
I can not login my account because recovery system not working it's showing me "You entered the wrong email address".

Please I want justice. Please punished the hacker who hacked my account.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Unfortunately we are not cyber crime, we have our limits, so we can only do what we can
it's upto technical team we only deal with complaints on admins and assistants​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom