Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

anuj_goswamii

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Anuj Goswami
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: +05:30(India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 to 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6+ Hours Daily.
  6. Your Discord ID: anuj_goswamii
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Anuj Goswami
  8. Your in game ID: 54184
  9. Your in game level: 17
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Bengali.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?​
The key to my goals is to become an admin so that I can contribute to enhancing the games and creating a better community for newcomers. I enjoy helping others, so I'll absolutely do what I can. Regardless of the state or sector, my goal is to become a curator and eventually assist organizations. I believe that in order to assist as many individuals as possible.​
2. What are your strengths?​
Quick Learner​
Friendly Nature​
I'm always cool in tough situations.​
3. What are your weaknesses?​
Treating those who don't deserve it with kindness.​
4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?​
I'll pay attention to higher-ups, and by being more involved in the city and not showing favoritism to other players, I can assist them in having an excellent role play.​
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):​
Yes (I don't have business).​
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?​
Sometimes having IRL Exams.​
7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?​
No​

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions, and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying for admin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom