Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
mami falcon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 16, 2024
Time of violation
17:36
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vt_jKQkVAc

ArianSmith

Luciano Family Leader En1
Player
VIDEO IS UNDER 1 MIN - PROVIDE FULL SITUATION FROM BEFORE AND AFTER

rrline

Player
Player
Oh really? No cap . Read the rules your bodycam needs to be at least one min . and cover the full situation
You are not allowed to rob there my friend, you are robbing without knowing it, so we rob you, we know that there is no robbing there.

ArianSmith

Player
You are not allowed to rob there my friend, you are robbing without knowing it, so we rob you, we know that there is no robbing there.
Learn simple English before making a comment.

ArianSmith

Player
If you don't understand, it's not my problem, but it's obvious that you don't know the rules. Your man lifted me up with a gun in his hand.
he did PG for sure . but we didn't rob you . provide full Pov or i will provide mine and we can see you killing people at the bank the same place. you know those 3 that you killed right?

rrline

Player
Player
he did PG for sure . but we didn't rob you . provide full Pov or i will provide mine and we can see you killing people at the bank the same place. you know those 3 that you killed right?
They sprayed me there, I was about to die, and you tried to rob me. Okay, if you throw, I will throw what they sprayed at me. Come on, throw it, I'll throw it at you. They were the first ones to shoot me.

rrline

Player
Player
I think none of us should comment and leave it to the admins to decide for themselves.

rrline

Player
Player
There is another thing, it was 3 people who sprayed me, they were telling me to get out of the car and surrender, they said something like we are robbing you, then they were 3 people, they said something like we are robbing you, I don't remember exactly.

ArianSmith

Player
There is another thing, it was 3 people who sprayed me, they were telling me to get out of the car and surrender, they said something like we are robbing you, then they were 3 people, they said something like we are robbing you, I don't remember exactly.
not my fault . you killed them didn't you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom