Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blaire Lily
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Mar 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/W8neTmd

Klyree Lily

Player
Player
hello dear mazhor

When I first started the game my english was not very good just to have some fun my friend entered my account and after that day I didn't give my account to anyone but I didn't look at the rules and I didn't know that sharing accounts is forbidden and a player reported me and I got banned. I kept playing from my side account (292107) and some of my friends asked me to help them transfer items and money and I didn't know it was forbidden and unfortunately I helped and I don't know how many days after that I entered lspd and after 1 day I got banned. I had no account left, I had an account with a different rockstar and I forgot his rockstar so I kept playing from my rockstar and 1. I thought about sending a ban removal appeal for my account (284605) and I sent it and it was accepted after 12 days but I continued to play with my other account and I saw that I was unbanned for almost 1 or 2 weeks (I'm not sure) and while I was continuing to play from the main account I was continuing to log in to the other account and I was making transfers and after that the other account was banned and I continued to play from my account 284605 and this account was banned. I apologize for everything that happened, my goal was never to harm or make fun of your project, I just tried to be a little stupid and have fun and I apologized for all this in the forum I opened before, thanks to the grand rp, my English has improved a lot and I still want to continue to be a member of your project, my character must be deleted in order to unban me and I accept this.

Best regards

Klyree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom