Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): 17 Going to 18
2. Time zone: UTC +3
3. Daily time active on the server (14:00 PM - 23:00 PM IC):
4. Average online per week (hours):40-60 hrs
5. Your Discord ID: nuri_963
6. Your characters' name (IC):Nuri Pluxury
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink):18
8. Your ingame level: 5 , my main level + 20
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime):crime section
10: Languages spoken: Turksih,arabic,english

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have been playing on the server for almost a year now and through all this, i have mostly heavily focused on RP as LEO, i.e from start of they day to end, just focusing on LEO job and have always tried to abide to rules and tried to enforce rules as much as possible. I believe being an admin, i will be able to balance out the OOC life while being a part of the city, also having the chance to experience something new. I have enjoyed the roleplay and encouraged this as much as possible and i believe by being an admin, i will be able to encourage the same and give something back to city and server that has provided me with good deal of enjoyment. I am a strict guy and i think, that trait will benefit the city as well for players who just want to focus on roleplay and enforcing rules strictly on violators.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
LSPD: Deputy Chief of Police (HoD and CoA across 4x Terms)
GOV: USSS Deputy director.
ems: jr emt
Bloods: 12th Rank
vagos: under deputy
ballas: under deputy
families: 13th rank

3. What are your strengths?

I am Disciplined, quick learner, patient,chiller, bit of creative and good with communication with people.

4. What are your weaknesses?
I trust people easily, sometimes emotionally weak and may take some time to seek help from others on heavy tasks.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I bring all my strengths along with adequate information on server rules, city laws and fairness on their strict implementation and also a bit of creativity on organizing events.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I never had or have any business so that wont be an issue.

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, i am active as i have always been and willing to put in more efforts when given the opportunity.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No,
Thanks for reading best regards.
Nuri Pluxury.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You need to gain more experience in the city first.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom