Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stizer Scile

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (24)
2. Time zone: GMT-4
3. Daily time active on the server (22.00 PM - 04.00 AM):
4. Average online per week (hours): 80 to 100 hours
5. Your Discord ID: szt_13
6. Your characters' name (IC): Robert Sniter
7. Your in game ID (Main and twink): 293523
8. Your in game level: 46
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Aside from role-playing, I am really interested in shifting into an administrative position to better serve the needs of our city. My primary purpose is to assist law enforcement officials and gangs wherever possible, using my recent acquisition of extensive gang expertise. Furthermore, I am keen to use my skills to help newcomers integrate quickly and comfortably into city life.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
I have been every except EMS. I have been illegally only in vagos. I am currently experiencing the city and I hope to become a Curator for State organization
I have been at great positions in every org except EMS. My Favorite legal org is sahp, illegal is vagos and private is Life invader.

3. What are your strengths?
In addition to my desire to become an administrator, I bring a range of interpersonal skills to this position. I am well-known for my excellent communication abilities, attentive listening, and persuasive speaking, and I excel at developing solid relationships in our community. My widespread recognition and popularity among the general public demonstrate my ability to effectively communicate with individuals from all walks of life, making me a valuable member of any administrative team looking to promote harmony and collaboration in our community.

4. What are your weaknesses?
Sometimes i get angry very fast and also goes into competition with anyone, but i am working on it and try not to go through those things.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Aside from my extensive knowledge of the laws pertaining to gangs and law enforcement officers (LEOs), I prefer to infuse any environment with joy and hope. I'm a born joker, thus I adore fostering humor and friendship within administrative teams. My interest in the rules and my understanding of them during my free time are proof of my dedication to upholding justice and order in our community. I'm prepared to use my experience and infectious passion to benefit and make the administrative staff happier.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have one currently, but if i have one, i will surely sell.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
I just need to shift between stated so i need 2 to 3 days off in coming time, once its done all time i can give.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No, all is given above about me.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You have been really active since half march. Try applying again half may.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom