Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane Muga

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shaiden Attard
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-12 hours at least
5. Your Discord: Shane Muga#2504
6. Your Nickname: Shane Muga
7. Your ID: 108871
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-. I want to be the leader of this organization firstly because I have been in the organization for over 5 terms (High Command in all of them) so I believe that my experience is valid.
-. I always wanted to be in the FIB ever since I first flew into the city. It sounded badass in my opinion and had to be apart of it, but I always got rejected so I took a detour into different organizations. After gathering enough experience in High Command SAHP and LSPD I decided to try applying again and got accepted first try. Worked my way up into High Command in the first two weeks in FIB.
-. In no means am I special compared to others, I started at junior agent just like anybody else and just now I think I could be eligible for Director. I personally have stuck to FIB with passion and dedication over the past few months just to serve my purpose as an agent of the Law.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advices for improving RolePlay are never breaking character no matter what even if someone is mixing to try and have an OOC conversation also I have been present in many stores, gun stores, hostage situations. Socializing with anyone regardless of their background also improves RP and also branch out into different RP situations that make the city just a bit more interesting.

Levi Hill

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-. I want to be the leader of this organization firstly because I have been in the organization for over 5 terms (High Command in all of them) so I believe that my experience is valid.
-. I always wanted to be in the FIB ever since I first flew into the city. It sounded badass in my opinion and had to be apart of it, but I always got rejected so I took a detour into different organizations. After gathering enough experience in High Command SAHP and LSPD I decided to try applying again and got accepted first try. Worked my way up into High Command in the first two weeks in FIB.
-. In no means am I special compared to others, I started at junior agent just like anybody else and just now I think I could be eligible for Director. I personally have stuck to FIB with passion and dedication over the past few months just to serve my purpose as an agent of the Law.

My advices for improving RolePlay are never breaking character no matter what even if someone is mixing to try and have an OOC conversation also I have been present in many stores, gun stores, hostage situations. Socializing with anyone regardless of their background also improves RP and also branch out into different RP situations that make the city just a bit more interesting.
+1i think he will do amazing job

Minhsmallsize

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

i approve this application, not carlos giovanni.

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

Hella vouch for him , proved his hard work and one of the best crime fighting partner there is

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
+1 amazing guy with a lot of leadership and communication skills. As well as, all the experience needed to lead an organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom