Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio Spanking

Life is a race so be racist !!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shaiden Attard
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-12 hours at least
5. Your Discord: Shane Muga#2504
6. Your Nickname: Shane Muga
7. Your ID: 108871
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-. I want to be the leader of this organization firstly because I have been in the organization for over 5 terms (High Command in all of them) so I believe that my experience is valid.
-. I always wanted to be in the FIB ever since I first flew into the city. It sounded badass in my opinion and had to be apart of it, but I always got rejected so I took a detour into different organizations. After gathering enough experience in High Command SAHP and LSPD I decided to try applying again and got accepted first try. Worked my way up into High Command in the first two weeks in FIB.
-. In no means am I special compared to others, I started at junior agent just like anybody else and just now I think I could be eligible for Director. I personally have stuck to FIB with passion and dedication over the past few months just to serve my purpose as an agent of the Law.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advices for improving RolePlay are never breaking character no matter what even if someone is mixing to try and have an OOC conversation also I have been present in many stores, gun stores, hostage situations. Socializing with anyone regardless of their background also improves RP and also branch out into different RP situations that make the city just a bit more interesting.
All the best Shane !!

Ryan Slater

ex-Governor | ex-SAHP leader | ex-LSPD leader
Player
Seeing Shane’s progression to what has established him as a senior LEO member, really brings home this is the next natural step.

His knowledge and thought process far exceeds his age and I can’t wait to see this in action when he gets his shot…

Big vouch mate

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Huge vouch, Shane has been a good friend since we met when he was in SAHP. Got him to join FIB and he was one of the best. He knows what it takes to be a leader.

Dwightyyyyy

Vagos | West Mafia
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shaiden Attard
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-12 hours at least
5. Your Discord: Shane Muga#2504
6. Your Nickname: Shane Muga
7. Your ID: 108871
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-. I want to be the leader of this organization firstly because I have been in the organization for over 5 terms (High Command in all of them) so I believe that my experience is valid.
-. I always wanted to be in the FIB ever since I first flew into the city. It sounded badass in my opinion and had to be apart of it, but I always got rejected so I took a detour into different organizations. After gathering enough experience in High Command SAHP and LSPD I decided to try applying again and got accepted first try. Worked my way up into High Command in the first two weeks in FIB.
-. In no means am I special compared to others, I started at junior agent just like anybody else and just now I think I could be eligible for Director. I personally have stuck to FIB with passion and dedication over the past few months just to serve my purpose as an agent of the Law.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

My advices for improving RolePlay are never breaking character no matter what even if someone is mixing to try and have an OOC conversation also I have been present in many stores, gun stores, hostage situations. Socializing with anyone regardless of their background also improves RP and also branch out into different RP situations that make the city just a bit more interesting.
Hell fucking yea! Finally a chance to get Shane in that FIB Director position, when I think FIB one of the first people to come to mind is Shane. For the longest time all I can remember is him being the great leader he already is in that Org. The way he reacts to situations and acts towards people with maturity is all the quality’s needed in becoming a leader, I mean just look at alllll the previous reply’s to his application from previous leaders of FIB and other. Clearly by choosing him you won’t be making a mistake! BIGGGG VOUCH FOR MY BROTHA💯💯💯

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
Congratulations, you've been selected for the Interview for the FIB Leader!

The Interview will be on 22/3/22 on 17.00 ST.

Please join the participants channel on GrandRP Discord atleast 15 minutes before the Interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom