Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmad Knight
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 18, 2024
Time of violation
7:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/h8a2dMvfPq4

Ahmed Knight

Player
Player
bro wtf where is ur cross air u were shooting somewhere else and it hit me i cant even see ur crosshair
infornt of you bro wdym ??
yeah posting gimme a min
i know u r in front of me but i have a very sure u are using cheats

Ahmed Knight

Player
Player
bro it is very clear u r using cheats u are shooting without crosshair and i have been playing from 2 years i have seen many cheaters i can easily tell he is cheating look how he give me the first rev shot and have a look on how he is shooting ar

Ahmed Knight

Player
Player
if he had a crosshair it would have been easy to tell that he using aim lock but he is playing without crosshair if u dont believe pc check him

FocuZ

Npc
Player
you need to accept the fact that everyone who kills you is not a cheater you are not THE MAIN CHARCTER or immortal we all die a lot aswell but you dont see us pov req every death xD

Ahmed Knight

Player
Player
you need to accept the fact that everyone who kills you is not a cheater you are not THE MAIN CHARCTER or immortal we all die a lot aswell but you dont see us pov req every death xD
shut up bro u r cheater and oscar is helping u by knowing it and not doing anything staying cool wont help even if this forum gets rejected dont think it is over i will get u some where else dont worry

FocuZ

Npc
Player
shut up bro u r cheater and oscar is helping u by knowing it and not doing anything staying cool wont help even if this forum gets rejected dont think it is over i will get u some where else dont worry
what proof you have rather than your yap ?? toxic piece of shit just assuming i am cheating when he got clapped hard stay mad i hope admin closes this thread so i dont have to see and answer to you yap or proofless aligations . GOOD BYE HAVE A GOOD NIGHT. :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom