Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

lallagaming

FOUNDER OF BADMASH FAMILY
Player
  1. Your name IRL : Ayush
  2. Your age : 22
  3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
  4. Average online per day : 8-10 Hours
  5. Your Discord : lallagaming45
  6. Your Nickname : Lalla badmash
  7. Your ID : 353202

Additional information :

1. Leader of Los santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Reason 1:

Leading the Los santos Vagos provides an opportunity to hone leadership skills in a dynamic virtual environment.One of the main reason i want of become leader of Los santos Vagos is to make it most active and powerfull gang in city.I will focus on recruiting new members and building a strong, cohesive team to tackle challenges and pursue common goals. I will make organization with discipline where everyone respects each other and does not insult each other.Toxicity will be zero within my leadership of this organization.

Reason 2:

My next motive is to make a good ranking system in our gang.Because a ranking system establishes a clear hierarchy within the gang, with different levels of authority and responsibility.A friendly competition may arise among members striving to achieve higher ranks, driving them to excel in their contributions to the gang.Also My deputies will be recruit by the know the prevoius experience of them.

Reason 3 :

I believe that leadership is not merely about wielding power, but about inspiring others to achieve their fullest potential. As a gang leader, I envision creating a tight-knit community where every member feels valued and empowered to contribute their unique skills and ideas. Through effective communication, mutual respect, and a shared vision, I aim to cultivate a sense of camaraderie that transcends virtual boundaries.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I am committed to upholding the highest standards of integrity and fairness in all my interactions. I recognize the importance of ethical gameplay and will work tirelessly to ensure that our gang operates with honor and dignity, even in the face of adversity.Encourage members to work together on cland,rob and other activities, and reward cooperative behavior that enhances the overall role-play experience.

This Will be my rank system :

14. Leader
    13. Deputy
    12. Underdeputy
    11.Ghost
    10.Captain
    9.Turfer
    8.Mafia
    7.Gangster
    6.Psycho
    5.Warlord
    4.Thug
    3.Mastermind
    2.Fighter
    1.Assistant

Sir I hope you will see my aplication and give chance for become leader of Los santos Vagos

Your Regards Lalla badmash

samir007

Player
Player

Additional information :

Reason 1:

Leading the Los santos Vagos provides an opportunity to hone leadership skills in a dynamic virtual environment.One of the main reason i want of become leader of Los santos Vagos is to make it most active and powerfull gang in city.I will focus on recruiting new members and building a strong, cohesive team to tackle challenges and pursue common goals. I will make organization with discipline where everyone respects each other and does not insult each other.Toxicity will be zero within my leadership of this organization.

Reason 2:

My next motive is to make a good ranking system in our gang.Because a ranking system establishes a clear hierarchy within the gang, with different levels of authority and responsibility.A friendly competition may arise among members striving to achieve higher ranks, driving them to excel in their contributions to the gang.Also My deputies will be recruit by the know the prevoius experience of them.

Reason 3 :

I believe that leadership is not merely about wielding power, but about inspiring others to achieve their fullest potential. As a gang leader, I envision creating a tight-knit community where every member feels valued and empowered to contribute their unique skills and ideas. Through effective communication, mutual respect, and a shared vision, I aim to cultivate a sense of camaraderie that transcends virtual boundaries.

I am committed to upholding the highest standards of integrity and fairness in all my interactions. I recognize the importance of ethical gameplay and will work tirelessly to ensure that our gang operates with honor and dignity, even in the face of adversity.Encourage members to work together on cland,rob and other activities, and reward cooperative behavior that enhances the overall role-play experience.

14. Leader
    13. Deputy
    12. Underdeputy
    11.Ghost
    10.Captain
    9.Turfer
    8.Mafia
    7.Gangster
    6.Psycho
    5.Warlord
    4.Thug
    3.Mastermind
    2.Fighter
    1.Assistant

Sir I hope you will see my aplication and give chance for become leader of Los santos Vagos

+++W Leader. Best for Los Santos Vagos

deepak_sahu

Player
Player

Additional information :

Reason 1:

Reason 2:

Reason 3 :

14. Leader
    13. Deputy
    12. Underdeputy
    11.Ghost
    10.Captain
    9.Turfer
    8.Mafia
    7.Gangster
    6.Psycho
    5.Warlord
    4.Thug
    3.Mastermind
    2.Fighter
    1.Assistant

one of the best leader for vagos

Mehedi Hasan Rafi

Bloody Ghost | 332321
Player

Additional information :

Reason 1:

Reason 2:

Reason 3 :

14. Leader
    13. Deputy
    12. Underdeputy
    11.Ghost
    10.Captain
    9.Turfer
    8.Mafia
    7.Gangster
    6.Psycho
    5.Warlord
    4.Thug
    3.Mastermind
    2.Fighter
    1.Assistant

+++W Leader. Best for Los Santos Vagos

hrikbhowmic

Player
Player

Additional information :

Reason 1:

Reason 2:

Reason 3 :

14. Leader
    13. Deputy
    12. Underdeputy
    11.Ghost
    10.Captain
    9.Turfer
    8.Mafia
    7.Gangster
    6.Psycho
    5.Warlord
    4.Thug
    3.Mastermind
    2.Fighter
    1.Assistant

Best of luck brother You deserve !!!

sahil00

Player
Player
i think this guy can help us a lot he is nice man i know him for like 1 year. and he can easily handle the gang. you guys should give. him a chance. he deserves the leader position.​

Rayan101

Player
Player

Additional information :

Reason 1:

Reason 2:

Reason 3 :

14. Leader
    13. Deputy
    12. Underdeputy
    11.Ghost
    10.Captain
    9.Turfer
    8.Mafia
    7.Gangster
    6.Psycho
    5.Warlord
    4.Thug
    3.Mastermind
    2.Fighter
    1.Assistant

+++W Leader

Riko salvatore

Player
Player

Additional information :

Reason 1:

Reason 2:

Reason 3 :

14. Leader
    13. Deputy
    12. Underdeputy
    11.Ghost
    10.Captain
    9.Turfer
    8.Mafia
    7.Gangster
    6.Psycho
    5.Warlord
    4.Thug
    3.Mastermind
    2.Fighter
    1.Assistant

best leader+++

_p4rince_

Player
Player

Additional information :

Reason 1:

Reason 2:

Reason 3 :

14. Leader
    13. Deputy
    12. Underdeputy
    11.Ghost
    10.Captain
    9.Turfer
    8.Mafia
    7.Gangster
    6.Psycho
    5.Warlord
    4.Thug
    3.Mastermind
    2.Fighter
    1.Assistant

+++W leader

rOmiO9211

Player
Player

Additional information :

Reason 1:

Reason 2:

Reason 3 :

14. Leader
    13. Deputy
    12. Underdeputy
    11.Ghost
    10.Captain
    9.Turfer
    8.Mafia
    7.Gangster
    6.Psycho
    5.Warlord
    4.Thug
    3.Mastermind
    2.Fighter
    1.Assistant

Awesome leader of vagos Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom