Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maverick Holland
Administrators nickname
Jon_Barnes
Date
Apr 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/665342/

jake shelby

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
I got a BAN for GR 3.1 and 3.2 ( 3.1 Insulting of the person (OOC) is strictly prohibited |Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.) which states that insulting a person ooc is prohibited and Parents should not be mentioned in all chats . I ACCEPT i did Wrong so this guy scammed a friend of mine thats why we had this abusing conversation. the proof he submitted are not full . he provoked and mentioned parents first now he got a ban for 65 days for fraud against player , but i request you to unban my account this time . THIS WILL NOT REPEAT IN FUTURE .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom