Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDreams03

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Udhvab Roy Chaudhury
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord: darkdreams03
6. Your Nickname: John McNolan
7. Your ID: 361548

Additional information
1. Leader of- Applying for the leader of LifeInvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Reasons:
1. Corruption and favouring: On my first week, I have witnessed that a player was being recruited without interview just because he was a family member of one of the HC. I aspire to closely monitor this and not give anyone a partial advantage; rather keep things fair for everyone.
2. Delay in paying bonuses: So its the 5th day since the end of week and bonuses still arent recieved including some bonuses remaining pending from the last week. This can be demotivating for the employees. I would make sure that the employees recieve their bonuses at the earliest, which will also motivate them to put in efforts for the weeks to come.
3. Correction: Often employees make mistakes, it is commo; however some people have a very arrogant attitude while correcting. This spoils the mood and creates a toxic work environment. I will make sure no one feels bad for the way someone else corrects them and rather people have a calm and helping approach towards correction anyone's mistakes.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Conducting more events, and taking everyone's opinion:
I will discuss with the High Commands about what events to conduct on a weekly basis, atleast one or two events every week. That will help keeping the mind fresh. Apart from that, on a weekly basis employees will be sharing what problems they have faced in the past week, what can be improved, and any complains if they have any. Opinions will be taken from everyone to give everyone a fair chance of expressing their thoughts as well as making the work environment suitable for everyone while maintaining proper discipline.

Destiny Broddy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Low IC age, get more experience and apply again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom