Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Marabunta Shooting in HQ,CR, Bug Abuse, NLR| ID - 851, 1471, 47000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Luis_Solomons
Suspect ID
851, 1471, 47000
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uZhmuZbl1f4

Yona Accardian

Player
Player
Go read the rules buddy it dosent matter if he is in gang or not, shooting into HQ is not allowed even if you are killing a non-gang member or any other member.
You must be blind. I sent you the POV where I was shooting him while he was ESCAPING in HQ. Check the rules man.

Yona Accardian

Player
Player
Go read the rules buddy it dosent matter if he is in gang or not, shooting into HQ is not allowed even if you are killing a non-gang member or any other member.
1.6 Ghetto rules: It is forbidden to push/kill GANGMEMBERS on THEIR hq.

Yona Accardian

Player
Player
dude its still 1.6 because your shooting into hq no matter if he isnt in the gang or not
1.6 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN
I don't want to discuss this anymore. Just let the admin make a decision.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
This report is all over the place.

Firstly I need the first clip to have sound. I have zero context without the sound.
Secondly, why are you using 4 clips that are not yours?

Lastly, I need to know exactly what the issue is. I needs the IDs that are shooting into HQ and a timstamp of when it happens.

I will not be Denying the VDM report because based on the POV it was an accident, and he apologized multiple times.

NO ONE COMMENTS EXCEPT FOR LUIS_SOLOMONS WITH THE POV I ASKED FOR.

You have 12 hours to provide POV.

Last edited:

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept parts of this report.

ID 47000 will receive a punishment for shooting into HQ.
ID 851 will receive punishment for shooting into HQ, provoking, and not wearing 51% of their respective gang color.

Shooting into an HQ to kill someone is not allowed. Provoking and not wearing 51% gang colors is not allowed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom