Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer Watson

EMS CHIEF
Leader
Information
Your name IRL – Ashwani Singh
Your age - 25
Time zone - GMT +5:30
Average online per day - 7 Hours
Your Discord – LUCIFer#2246
Your Nickname – Lucifer Watson
Your ID - 120512

Additional information

Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List Four reasons with explanation)

1) I have been working for Emergency Medical Services since I was 10 years in the city as I have completely dedicated myself working into this organization as a very hard-working EMS Employee & now I would like this organization to grow further with the amount of experience I carry.

2) I have a really extensive background in the Emergency Medical Services with the experience of approximately 10 Terms serving in multiple respected positions including the EMS Chief, Deputy Chief Of EMS and many other High Command spots in the organization.

3) Lastly, as of my past experience as EMS Chief for 4 Terms, I will make sure that the organization works on its full potential and the city is always treated well by our Medical Services. Personally, I am a really patient and calm person who always deals with different situations and people accordingly, which also resulted in me helping countless number of people climb the ladder of success with unity and diversity in every part of it, as Emergency Medical Services is the back-bone of the city and I will make it the strongest by giving my full potential to it.

4) I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the EMS. With my experience, dedication, and passion for Emergency Medical Services, I am confident that I can lead EMS to new heights of excellence.

Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.

1) Firstly, I would always keep an eye on the training department to look out if the students are taught upto the standard or not as the training of the new employees is very important as they are the onces who completely engage in RP. After all the future of the organization is on the line.

2) I would setup Medical Campaigns which would spread medical awareness all around the city, which would ultimately result in the well being of citizens as well as the promotion of medical treatment all over the city.

3) I would promote RP by participating in Global Hostage Situation and PR events as in the past few terms I have seen that EMS is not participating in most Global Hostage Situation and PR events which will help maintain the relationship between every organizations and people of the city.

4) Due To the Issue of The Lobbies Going Empty, I Would Like to Introduce a New System in Which 2 Employees will be working In The Lobby and 2 High-Commands Will Be On Stand-by To Cover The Lobby When Needed.

5) I would promote Every Employee and High-Command based on Their Experiences and Hard-Work.

6) To address the low level Medicines and Medkits at Medlab and Central Hospital. I am proposing a proactive way of increasing it by hiring new employees and giving them exiting bonuses and rewards so that they can work a lot and earn money as well.

Thank You for Considering My Application,

Yours Faithfully :-

Former EMS Chief
Lucifer Watson

Dylsimple

Player
Player
Information
Your age - 25
Your ID - 120512

Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List Four reasons with explanation)

1) I have been working for Emergency Medical Services since I was 10 years in the city as I have completely dedicated myself working into this organization as a very hard-working EMS Employee & now I would like this organization to grow further with the amount of experience I carry.

2) I have a really extensive background in the Emergency Medical Services with the experience of approximately 10 Terms serving in multiple respected positions including the EMS Chief, Deputy Chief Of EMS and many other High Command spots in the organization.

3) Lastly, as of my past experience as EMS Chief for 4 Terms, I will make sure that the organization works on its full potential and the city is always treated well by our Medical Services. Personally, I am a really patient and calm person who always deals with different situations and people accordingly, which also resulted in me helping countless number of people climb the ladder of success with unity and diversity in every part of it, as Emergency Medical Services is the back-bone of the city and I will make it the strongest by giving my full potential to it.

4) I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the EMS. With my experience, dedication, and passion for Emergency Medical Services, I am confident that I can lead EMS to new heights of excellence.

1) Firstly, I would always keep an eye on the training department to look out if the students are taught upto the standard or not as the training of the new employees is very important as they are the onces who completely engage in RP. After all the future of the organization is on the line.

2) I would setup Medical Campaigns which would spread medical awareness all around the city, which would ultimately result in the well being of citizens as well as the promotion of medical treatment all over the city.

3) I would promote RP by participating in Global Hostage Situation and PR events as in the past few terms I have seen that EMS is not participating in most Global Hostage Situation and PR events which will help maintain the relationship between every organizations and people of the city.

4) Due To the Issue of The Lobbies Going Empty, I Would Like to Introduce a New System in Which 2 Employees will be working In The Lobby and 2 High-Commands Will Be On Stand-by To Cover The Lobby When Needed.

5) I would promote Every Employee and High-Command based on Their Experiences and Hard-Work.

6) To address the low level Medicines and Medkits at Medlab and Central Hospital. I am proposing a proactive way of increasing it by hiring new employees and giving them exiting bonuses and rewards so that they can work a lot and earn money as well.

Former EMS Chief
Lucifer Watson
I can vouch that this guy puts in a lot of work and dedication towards the EMS. ++

subhash rathod

Player
Player
Information
Your age - 25
Your ID - 120512

Additional information

Former EMS Chief
Lucifer Watson
+

Talika

Player
Player
Best EMS chief ever. I was really happy to work with him 2 term. He was always fair, receptive and gentle. Hope he will be again chief of EMS. And EMS will be on TOP again.

Mad Marshal

Player
Player
The Best Leader in city of Medical department. I would never seen before. Highly recommended. Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom