Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Adam
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone City time
4. Average online per day 13h12h
5. Your Discord Mondella.
6. Your Nickname Albos
7. Your ID 73008 but i was en2 player with 30 level

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
so passionate about thrilling, field-based, non-routine jobs. I am attracted to the military environment, serving in the gendarmerie would be an opportunity for me to be useful to others, and to discover the realities of the national guard profession.

Even though I initially turned to personal assistance training, I have the ambition to have a career in the National Guard and becoming a reservist would be a first step. I am determined to put my sense of rigor, my dynamism and my motivation at the service of my fellow citizens and the protection of my country. I would like to have the opportunity to act alongside the National Guard and assist them as best as possible in the context of their daily missions: contributing to respecting the laws, ensuring the protection of people and property and evolving in a
n institution where Group spirit and discipline are essential.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-Updating vehicles
-Changing vehicle locations (put almost everything in the garage)
- set up only 3 divisions - no more than 50 members in the organization (except when it is well managed)
-Carry out strict and realistic recruitment (ig)
-organization of global recruitment more regularly
-organize training with a scenario, regularly with other organizations

-Organize more actions within the Gn and avoid being at the entrance to the base being our main occupation
-------------------------------------------------------------

My exp : Sahp chief of staff

lspd captain
fib deputy head of department
Gov handler
Ems First responder

Ex en2 administrator

Oghi Flann

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Rejected.

Punishment History, keep it clean for a while and apply again in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom