Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Narional Guard corrupt bio | Menaz Middlee | 138764

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Menaz Moza

Player
Player
Organization: NG

Name: Menaz Middlee
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: New York
Sexuality: male
Eye color: blue
Hair color: Brown
Tattoos: hands
Strengths: can be calm in serious situations, can handle pressure
Weakness: from his hard training he doesn't have any weaknesses

Life Story:
Menaz was born in New York and his parents disowned him and left him right beside garbage until a good lady who heard a baby crying went to check what was happening and she found him, that's how Menaz found a great house with a lovely lady this lady didn't have any parents and she is not married and have no kids so decided to adopt Menaz at that time he was only 5 month old, and on one day when he was 14 years old this good lady died from old age and menaz got angry and started doing illegal stuff and he started to go to the ghetto and joined a gang after menaz was there for like 2 years he started to think what I am doing here if I stayed here that means I will stay here forever and he doesn't want to stay there fo ever he said ok 1 more year and I run out and don't come back after 1day form thinking about it his BFF got killed by a police officer when he saw his friend like that he said thats it I am gona run away today and menaz had some money from the illigal stuff that he did so he bought small apartment and livied on it and he said i cant stay here with no job. ( continue in a career journey )

career story:
He started his journey at USSS and because he didn't get arrested anytime he didn't have any criminal background so he managed to get inside and got trained there he said no that's not enough so he left and joined EMS he loved his job there and it paid well but after 1 year he remembered what happened with his BFF so he decided to leave the city and go live outside the city so he didn't have a job so he joined SAHP he stayed there for 1 year after he got trained well he said I will join the military to take my friend revenge but he didn't have experience in the military so kept training himself which cost him money and military didn't pay that good so he lost almost all of his money and that was a problem so that why Menaz thinking to join the illegal life again to bring his BFF revenge. also, Menaz wants to get married but he doesn't have enough money to do that

Outcomes:
1. Menaz can take bribes from his 10-15 up to 100k
2. Menaz can smash and destroy bodycams (by using /try, 2 times per situation)
3. Menaz can use illegal weapons on/off duty and can sell illegal weapons that he picked up from gang/family members.
4. Menaz can break laws and the Code Of Procedure
5. Menaz can refuse to show his ID and lie about him requesting a lawyer for the suspect.
6. Menaz can buy/sell information for His personal profits.
7. Menaz can Demand from his 10-15 to drop their weapons/ammunition
8. Menaz can torture his 10-15s if they do not give the money or gain information. ( Keeping in mind that we cannot kill 10-15 ).
9- Menaz can use truth serum on 10-15s to get true information. ( /try 2 times per situation )
10. Menaz can detain anyone for fake charges and can frighten/disrespect anyone such as how gang members do. (Keeping in mind toxicity, Gen 6.10, and 6.19).

Last edited:

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Approved

Outcome 9 - Rejected

All bios can have punishment IC as well as OOC !!
Enjoy your bio and do not break any server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom