Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ivan smith
Administrators nickname
kevin ford
Date
Apr 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/vNuFPjU . https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/662311/

ilyes.M

Player
Player
hello !
i made one apeal before and i got answer by bobby but i did not Understood what bobby said ( Rejected - warn for fear rp / kevin ford ) .
i am here only for req to unjail . so before 7-10 days i was playing in gheto and i got robbed by some fam . and i cmply to everythink they ask only when they ask me to open radio i say to them that i dont have mic ( realy i did not had it ) . anjd when they give demands to cmply i run and i got killed and got warn by admin ( jon ) was checking the sutuation . then me i report them for forsing rp and admin named kevin reviwed and give me warn for fear rp ( same as jon cuz run ) . then me i make apeal and was reviewed by bobby and acepted here ( Reviewed - warn for fear rp / kevin ford ) . but when i back to my twink i se that my jail not removed and maybe my punution was not removed cuz my ban did not open ( 3 warns ) when my forum reviewed .

so i just req to unjail me becouse when i got it for first time ( by jon ) ithink i done my jail or +2h from it . but now the jail restart and its 3 h jail .
hope you unjail me :)

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

You have no jail time currently and as mentioned been unwarned before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom