Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader of EMS(Emergency Medical services) | Tony Snider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Snider

Telling a truth is crazy in a world full of lies
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL:- Saurav
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: Logic8265
6. Your Nickname: Tony Snider
7. Your ID: 64125

Additional information:
1. Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-2.1I want to be the leader of EMS(Emergency Medical Services) because from the last 4 terms I have been in this organization. I am deeply inspired by the mission of saving life's in crisis and the values this organization has to offer to citizens, particularly its dedication of providing high-quality medical services. I have studied about this organization and found that EMS has many advantages to support the community of role play and that's why I am eager to contribute to its mission of saving lives.

-2.2 I became the part of EMS 4 terms before and i made my way to COS(Chief of Staff) by my hard work, dedication and management skills when i joined I was nothing I made my way up from the bottom and I got offered to be a FTO by Fred Hoffman because of my hard work from that point i started giving my time and dedication to the organization and my respective department and i made my way to HOD of Training by giving 80+ training. In the EMS I have worked in the psychiatrist department, I have done surgeries and trained many HC for the surgeries and I have done all HR works successfully, because of my management skills that's why I think now I have gained much knowledge about the EMS and I can be a good leader of the organization.

-2.3 I have skills for problem solving between high commands and employees. I can find many ways to keep my employees and high commands encouraged by introducing fun and exciting events to make them active and serve the city, which can be a key factor to improve the role play in the organization. I will try to make everyday exciting and interesting with the help of my High commands for all the employees.

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.
As a leader I will make the following changes in the organization to improve the role play of EMS:

3.1 training:
I have a FTO(field training officers) background so from the start of my journey to this point I can see many things could be better in the training department. I will make sure that every trainee is getting a high quality training. I will hire more FTO with help of my HR team so we can make the training at every time shift.

3.2 recruitment:
We will do state waves targeting a specific time zone with the help of my hard working Hr Team. We will hire people from multiple time zones so we can avoid the lack of employee problems at the day and night shifts so the lobbies and calls will be covered all the time by my employees.

3.3 events:
I will announce multiple fun and interesting events so all the employees can get encouraged to work and have fun while being in the organization and give their best towards the organization. I have many plans for the events in my treasure chest(mind) and this will be helpful to improve the role play and motivate my team.

3.4 medlabs:
As we know we have been frequently getting low on medical supplies so as I mentioned I will do some day events and other long events throughout my term which can encourage the employees of my organization to do medlabs and we can improve on the current situation of medical supplies.

RANKING SYSTEM IN THE ORGANIZATION:

30- CHIEF of EMS(Chief)
29- Deputy Chief(Deputy)
28- Chief of Staff(COS)
27- Division Chief(DC)
26- Chief of HR(COH)
25- Head of Division(HOD)
24- Dean of Division(DOD)
23- Human resources(HR)

HC Rankings

22- FTO(Field Training Officer)
21- ARO(Air Rescue Officer)
20- Psychiatrist Supervisor(Psy)
19- Lead Surgeon (HS)
18- Lead Paramedic (GS)
17- Surgeon (HS)
16- Lead Pharmacist (Labtech)
15- Paramedic (GS)
14- Asst. Surgeon (HS)
13- Pharmacist (Labtech)
12- EMT (GS)
11- Doctor (HS)
10- Asst. Pharmacist (Labtech)
9- Junior EMT (GS)
8- Nurse (HS)
7- Junior Pharmacist (Labtech)
6- First Responder (GS)
5- Intern (HS)
4- Lab Technician (Labtech)
3- Trainee 2
2- Trainee
1- Fresher

THANK YOU

EMS ON TOP

Responding with precision, caring with passion

Bella Miller

Player
Player
+rep you will make such a good chief iron chief very much professional at his work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom