Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryu Woods
Administrators nickname
Alex_Odd
Date
Apr 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/yfUnI57

Ryu Ryudo

Player
Player
Hello there! Unfortunately i got banned permanently on 13th of april. I was told the reason was "being involved in leaks of money/stuff from hacked account." However i have never done such a thing. Since i am a reseller as you can see in my logs, i buy and resell all the time since the early times of the day untill the midnight. And i may have bought cheap stuff from some shops at beach market and resold them with profit randomly. Even if any of the items i buy from shops may be stolen i can't know that at all... I have no connection of any stolen item or money. It shouldn't be my fault since i buy and sell from diffferent people randomly. I spend around 20 hrs a day on grand rp. I have always worked, made all my money with effort and hardwork never with hacked items or money. I am known as a trustworthy citizen of city who is always polite to anyone and help new players I'd like you to review my ban status again and unban me. Sincerely. Ryu Woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom