Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario solimann

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (20)
2. Time zone: GMT+2
3. Daily time active on the server (17:00 PM - 03:00 AM)
4. Average online per week (hours): 40 to 70 hours
5. Your Discord ID: marwanharidy#3898
6. Your characters' name (IC): mario solimann
7. Your in game ID (Main and twink): 154891
8. Your in game level: 16
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English, Arabic

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I actually learned a lot about RP I remember the first time I played Gta rp and I was totally lost I didn’t know any rules not even how to play, but with help of my friends I actually managed to learn all the RP rules I spent a lot of time reading it and trying to remember it and finally I got it in my head after that I saw that there’s A LOT of players don’t follow these rules I mean what did a civilian di to you to kill him for no reason, to sum it I played gta RP a lot I tried different servers and projects and learned everything so I want to take the next step and it’s to become an admin and make the game better and make this RP project THE BEST.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
State:
x1 COS in LSPD (28) HC
x2 HOD in SAHP (27) HC
x2 DHOD In SAHP (26) HC
x1 USSS captain in GOV (18) HC
x1 DHOD In FIB (26) HC
Crime:
x2 under deputy in VAGOS (11) HC
x1 killa in BALLAS (10) HC
x1 under deputy in MARABUNTA (11) HC
x1 turfer in BLOODS (10) HC

3. What are your strengths?
1) smart and cannot be tricked easily
2) calm in intense situations
3) kind to people
4) good communication skills
5) great at solving problems
6) make the people have equal in rights
7) always focused in my job
8) good knowledge of server rules and RP

4. What are your weaknesses?
Actually this weakness I’m trying to get rid of it ASAP and it’s ( stubborn ), getting nervous when I do something wrong even if it’s a small thing.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
i mean with the strengthens I have and if I got accepted into the administration then I would make a difference, for ex: will make a lot of events for players for them to have fun and spend more time at game, the perfect and organized work all time, make sure that no one break server rules and that will take some time, I can always work more hours than I wrote up there if there’s an important thing or a serious problem in server, and more things ofc.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have one and I’m not interested to buy one but sure I will sell that if I have one.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
I just finished my graduation project and I’m in holiday now so I’m free at the time I wrote up there.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
If I got accepted into the administration then that will be my lucky day and also y’all lucky day because you choose the perfect one for this place and you can notice that my level at game is low cause of my graduation project so it took all my time and I just played like 3 to 4 hours only but now I can be available from 6 to 10h so please shepherd that and thanks to you all.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You need to gain more experience in the city first.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom