Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Sukuna Otamay | 70490

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukuna Otamay

S҉U҉K҉U҉N҉A҉ ҉O҉T҉A҉M҉A҉Y҉
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Karim
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: sukuna_vx
6. Your Nickname: Sukuna
7. Your ID: 70490

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1) Passion for the Mission: I am deeply passionate about the organization's mission and goals. I believe in the positive impact that the organization can have on RP comunity, and I am committed to contributing my skills and experiences to further its mission.

2) Leadership Skills: I possess strong leadership skills that I believe can benefit the organization. I have a proven track record of effectively leading departments, making tough decisions, and driving results. I am confident in my ability to inspire and motivate others to achieve their best.

3) Vision and Strategy: I have a clear vision for the future of the organization and a strategic mindset to help navigate challenges and seize opportunities. I am excited about the possibility of shaping the organization's direction and driving innovation to ensure its long-term success.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1) Building a strong and professional HR department: Nothing will raise the level of role-playing more than training, as they increase the professionalism of the units, which contributes to providing a distinctive role-playing experience in the organization.
2) Appointing specialized and capable department leaders in their fields to provide a professional work environment that facilitates the new joiners to adapt and thus increase the profitability of units in all departments.
3) Adopting a reward system and a system of penalties and creating goals and tasks for all units to avoid wasting time and using it to achieve the goals of the organization to make a financial profit so that you achieve a profit for both parties and on the other hand impose logical penalties on those who fail in their mission or who sabotage the role-playing experience on all units of the organization.

Rank System:

30 . Sheriff
29 . UnderSheriff
28 . Chief Commander
27 . Chief of Staff
26 . Head of Department
25 . Deputy Head of Department
24 . Colonel

========= HIGH COMMAND =========

23 . Supervisor
22 . Commander
21 . Lieutenant
20 . Detective III
19 . Detective II
18 . Detective I
17 . Master Sergeant
16 . Senior Sergeant
15 . Sergeant
14 . Master Corporal
13 . Senior Corporal
12 . Lance Corporal
11 . Corporal
10 . Master patrol officer
09 . Patrol officer III
08 . Patrol Officer II
07 . Patrol Officer I
06 . Master Trooper
05 . Senior Trooper
04 . Trooper
03 . Trainee
02 . LOA
01 . Suspended

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Karim
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: UTC+1
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: sukuna_vx
6. Your Nickname: Sukuna
7. Your ID: 70490

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1) Passion for the Mission: I am deeply passionate about the organization's mission and goals. I believe in the positive impact that the organization can have on RP comunity, and I am committed to contributing my skills and experiences to further its mission.

2) Leadership Skills: I possess strong leadership skills that I believe can benefit the organization. I have a proven track record of effectively leading departments, making tough decisions, and driving results. I am confident in my ability to inspire and motivate others to achieve their best.

3) Vision and Strategy: I have a clear vision for the future of the organization and a strategic mindset to help navigate challenges and seize opportunities. I am excited about the possibility of shaping the organization's direction and driving innovation to ensure its long-term success.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1) Building a strong and professional HR department: Nothing will raise the level of role-playing more than training, as they increase the professionalism of the units, which contributes to providing a distinctive role-playing experience in the organization.
2) Appointing specialized and capable department leaders in their fields to provide a professional work environment that facilitates the new joiners to adapt and thus increase the profitability of units in all departments.
3) Adopting a reward system and a system of penalties and creating goals and tasks for all units to avoid wasting time and using it to achieve the goals of the organization to make a financial profit so that you achieve a profit for both parties and on the other hand impose logical penalties on those who fail in their mission or who sabotage the role-playing experience on all units of the organization.

Rank System:

30 . Sheriff
29 . UnderSheriff
28 . Chief Commander
27 . Chief of Staff
26 . Head of Department
25 . Deputy Head of Department
24 . Colonel

========= HIGH COMMAND =========

23 . Supervisor
22 . Commander
21 . Lieutenant