Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennyy Waynes

CHIEF OF STAFF OF EMS
Player
Information
Your name IRL – Dave Eddy
Your age - 44
Time zone - GMT +10:00
Average online per day - 7 Hours
Your Discord – opmt
Your Nickname – Dave Onjuh
Your ID - 348441

Additional information

Application for Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List Four reasons with explanation)

1) I have been working for Emergency Medical Services since I was 7 years in the city without ceasing, joining and working my way tirelessly through each rank to high command. Then working my way up month on month through HC by diligently leading learning and serving the wider San Andreas. I have a thorough understanding of all systems, processes, procedures, protocols and potential efficiencies and improvements I am continuing to actively implement.

2) My Leadership style stands for Respect, Rewards Recognition, Fairness, Skills, and Making the Complex Simple. I lead by example by doing the work I expect of others. I set high goals for high achievers. This platform has helped put EMS in a strong position to this day.

3) I am active in global duties, including recently providing the current governor a tour of our facilities. I am dedicated to being organized, delegating where necessary, and taking ownership by providing structure of accountability, reasonable expectation, and timely recognition for work well done. I am available and responsive to my people.

4) The relationships and people are what matters most. Creating a positive environment for people to thrive in is exceedingly rewarding, and developing skills provides empowering benefits for our staff and citizens beyond working at EMS.

Your advice for improving Role-play level in organization.

1) Roleplay can be improved by introducing new protocols, simplfication of current systems, new bonus systems, special events, and employee recognition programs. The more timely the bonus in relation to the effort put in, the higher the retention of employees.

2) I would partner with Life Invader to create next level promtional YouTube and social media material for EMS. The aim for it would be to become a series that is entertaining, engaging, and enticing for new pospected employees, and involves employees to participate and contribute their own promotional material in exchange for reward and recognition.

3) Encourage all HC to take on FTO responsibilities, and create a for HC which involves the recruitment and retention of employees and rewards for milestones.

4) Require FTOs to train not by minimum volume completed but rather ensure that all timeframes have had training provided. Having this coverage means a balance of new employees across all time zones covering lobbies as they need to fulfill their minimum commitments to gain proper employment. This is a core part of lobby coverage, to ensure there are more staff being hired and trained than attrition of staff leaving. HC can get too comfortable at the cost of new employees. I would ensure all HC remains active and contibuting a fair share.

5) Fairness means that it is a meritocrisy, no favors, those that put in the hours get the promtions and recognition. Those that cover lobbies in times of need are recognised always.

6) Keeping a bonus structure that rewards good RP, especially for FTOs, as this is critical to maintaining a healthy EMS that is always on top.

Thank You for Considering My Application,

Looking forward to taking EMS to the next level.

Yours sincerely,
Dave Onjuh | 348441
Current Chief of Division AS/MS
YEAHH DAVEEE IM ROOTING FOR YOU!!! HOPE YOU GET IT!! YOURE THE BEST!

Maxx Orphan

Player
Player
Information
Your age - 44
Your Discord – opmt
Your ID - 348441

Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List Four reasons with explanation)

1) I have been working for Emergency Medical Services since I was 7 years in the city without ceasing, joining and working my way tirelessly through each rank to high command. Then working my way up month on month through HC by diligently leading learning and serving the wider San Andreas. I have a thorough understanding of all systems, processes, procedures, protocols and potential efficiencies and improvements I am continuing to actively implement.

2) My Leadership style stands for Respect, Rewards Recognition, Fairness, Skills, and Making the Complex Simple. I lead by example by doing the work I expect of others. I set high goals for high achievers. This platform has helped put EMS in a strong position to this day.

3) I am active in global duties, including recently providing the current governor a tour of our facilities. I am dedicated to being organized, delegating where necessary, and taking ownership by providing structure of accountability, reasonable expectation, and timely recognition for work well done. I am available and responsive to my people.

4) The relationships and people are what matters most. Creating a positive environment for people to thrive in is exceedingly rewarding, and developing skills provides empowering benefits for our staff and citizens beyond working at EMS.

1) Roleplay can be improved by introducing new protocols, simplfication of current systems, new bonus systems, special events, and employee recognition programs. The more timely the bonus in relation to the effort put in, the higher the retention of employees.

2) I would partner with Life Invader to create next level promtional YouTube and social media material for EMS. The aim for it would be to become a series that is entertaining, engaging, and enticing for new pospected employees, and involves employees to participate and contribute their own promotional material in exchange for reward and recognition.

3) Encourage all HC to take on FTO responsibilities, and create a for HC which involves the recruitment and retention of employees and rewards for milestones.

4) Require FTOs to train not by minimum volume completed but rather ensure that all timeframes have had training provided. Having this coverage means a balance of new employees across all time zones covering lobbies as they need to fulfill their minimum commitments to gain proper employment. This is a core part of lobby coverage, to ensure there are more staff being hired and trained than attrition of staff leaving. HC can get too comfortable at the cost of new employees. I would ensure all HC remains active and contibuting a fair share.

5) Fairness means that it is a meritocrisy, no favors, those that put in the hours get the promtions and recognition. Those that cover lobbies in times of need are recognised always.

6) Keeping a bonus structure that rewards good RP, especially for FTOs, as this is critical to maintaining a healthy EMS that is always on top.

Yours sincerely,
Dave Onjuh | 348441
I love dave, everyone knows dave because he does the best rp, he is such a kind a caring person 🙂

hamad_khan

Player
Player
Information
Your age - 44
Your Discord – opmt
Your ID - 348441

Additional information

Yours sincerely,
Dave Onjuh | 348441
Best of luck brother.

Shafi Sanderson 2

Player
Player
++respect for this guy he is the one who will give his best for the organization he is calm and very faithfull he will be the best for the leadership .😊

Lord Draculaa

Player
Player
Its not being too long ive been to EMS. But i can say one thing, Dave is a type of person who takes role play seriously. Thats the main highlight of him i admire. He dosent show partiality to anyone and treats everyone equally. Dave also creates a great positive environment that helps others and EMS grow.

Dexter Broddy

Будь мужчиной
Server Administrator
Rejected due abusing his rank as HC of ems

then if you will be leader u will abuse it more this will be a chance for you apply after this term good luck​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom