Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SONU JAIN

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Shashank sekhani
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10 pm to 15 pm
Average online per day (Hours) : 5(hours) per day average
Your Discord ID: kishu365
Your characters' name (IC): Sonu Jain
Your in game ID:61238
Your in game level: 14
Languages spoken: English, Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information.
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have been playing Grand RP project from a good amount of time and have mostly been a part of every rp things and organization too and now I really want to become an admin because most of the new players who come to Grand RP unknowingly break rules and get punished and lose interest and I dont want that to happen I want to help new players learn and progress in RP without breaking rules unknowingly and getting to know how fun and interesting RP can be for them and others if they do so . I want to increase the Quality of RP in the server. I really want to support the project and the server by helping all players by sorting out their issues asap and enjoy and learn RP for a better Quality RP server .

2. What are your strengths?
High level communication skills
Patience
Speaking multiple languages
High level team work
Time management
Having a positive mood and spreading it around.

3. What are your weaknesses?
Trying to please everyone
Not being tough enough in some situations

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
As a real life Student, I am sure that I will take a prepared and mature attitude against all possible scenarios with my communication skills and team work.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I like to help people and give them best RP experience . and keep them safe from ( Scam, Cheating)

Thank you
Select for moderation

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Not currently looking for admins with your specifications.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom