Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arena Carry
Administrators nickname
Sosa Lavish
Date
Mar 17, 2022
Time
21:18
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/67122/#post-236819

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
Hi i recently got banned for dancing on dead body which was completely incorrect. I was dancing just at the people i wasnt near the body on my screen even if you look at har hunters screen you can see when he tries to revive him it says to far away from player and id 70446 said in the pov that he is too far away and he is bugged and all i was doing was dancing not on his body i was doing the take the l to id 83055 not id 2787 its unfair ban i was arguing with id 83055 it was bugged and showed for har hunter who reported me that i was dancing on body. If you look in pov u can see all of this

pixy mods

PixyMods https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRNSO9QBo
Player
i am id 70446 i was trying to explain that it was a bug.

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
Approved - Multiple rule breaks | 70466 | 46955 | 109804 also this admin made another mistake he was going to punish me when i wasnt even reported in the first place my id was not any where near the thread i was not in that thread i would also like to add this here

BUT, the main complaint here dear admins is that i was banned unfairly for something which i did not do i am very serious as you can see i was talking to id 83055 and thats what happened i was doing at him and on my screen he wasnt there i dont have pov as i am not requireed but if u look in pov u can see the mistakes that were made like it was bugged he was far away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom