Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harshit Kaisen
Administrators nickname
Abdel Pluxury
Date
Apr 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/670736/#post-2390801

Harshit Rana

I Still Miss Her
Leader
I am just there getting arrested and the friend i killed had got a code a he came back and got alive due to some bug and tried to save me on his own ( i did not know he is there because i was looking at cop and later then he left the game and did CL. but i got punishment for metagaming I want to ask where i have done metagaming because there is no proof or i spoke and from my mic the voice of another person came. This is comlete wrong decison please take correct decision. this is my humble request.

I am not yet punished in game so i hope i dont do until now only the forum is approved.

Best Regards,
Harshit Rana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom