Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobBishop

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Liam
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : UK ( city time )
4. Average online per day : 4
5. Your Discord : jacobbishopp
6. Your Nickname : jacob bishop
7. Your ID : 12557

1. Leader Of The San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? - Across all my law enforcement experience i have realised that in EN city 3 SAHP is typically frowned upon and i believe i have the perks and skills to change the publics opinion of the organization.

3. My advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
Ensure all units understand the actions taken during any given situation. They will be training drills for all units regularly.
I will introduce new vehicles and new departments. ( can share in interview )
I will also try to host as many global as possible with help from the SAHP Curator

30.Sheriff 29.Deputy Sheriff 28.Assistant Sheriff27. Special Task Force 26.Commander of SWAT 25.Commander of CID 24.Commander of FTO 23.Commander of PR 22.Commander of Parking Enforcement 21.Captain 20.Lieutenant 19.Superintendent 18.Inspector III 17.Inspector II 16.Inspector I 15.Sergeant III 14.Sergeant II 13.Sergeant I 12.Sr. Corporal 11.Corporal 10.Lance Corporal 9.Sr. Lead Officer 8.Sr. Officer 7.Officer III 6.Officer II 5.Officer I 4.Rookie 3.Cadet 2.Intern 1.Suspended

Oghi Flann

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom