Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tugrul Flex

Leader
Leader
  1. Your name IRL: Tugrul
  2. Your age: 19
  3. Time zone: GMT +3:00
  4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
  5. Your Discord: kraeb
  6. Your Nickname: Tugrul Flex
  7. Your ID: 114840
  1. Leader of Ballas
  1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1- First of all i have good experiences in both sides crime and state as HC after i tried all of them i understood crime side is better for me. I am good at leading events and also turfs i can give great calls and this reason why i should be leader and make this in leader spot.

2- Second im trusting my creative side so i can make the event strategies different unlike usual and thats makes me better and different than other leaders. I can take all responsibilities while giving calls because im trusting myself and i know i can be good leader with my experience and giving perfect calls to my members at events/ghetto and more.

3- I wanna teach my gang members best and easy way to go success at events and all of the gang activities because i wanna share my experience and teach them properly so we fit together very well. We will keep communication very clear and proffesional so that will prevent the chaos in gang and im thinking i can do it easily.
  1. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1- Keeping the activity at top level with my gang we will make more events and with different strategies it will pushh our enemies make different strategies also while all of that thing we will be proffesional and also doing whole thing without any rulebreaks because i dont have any space for rulebreaks in my gang. in situations we gonna use proper rp commands to do more things and make different rps

Goals: %100 turf
11k minimum spray profits
dominating ghetto and events
Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom